Blaster parts galore

I remember someone telling me they where keeping all the parts for themselves for spare parts. Looks like your trying to make a buck off of a killer deal I gave YOU! You talked me to a low price because you said it was for you only and I wanted to help, then you go out and sell it all. Which is exactly what you said you where not going to do.

Forget you ever knew me frank.

hahahahhahaha lmao u can all go piss off get your facts straight im making one bike out of two and the extra sh*t is being sold.

I'll keep this short, and then I'm done with this.

First, say that to my face... not behind the safty of a computer.

Second, amazing you can't even say my bad or sorry.

Third, theres a reason why you say you have technical problems showing the pictures in the open, when you've posted photos before on here. You don't want me seeing what your selling.

Forth, You did say you where going to swap frames since mine was reg.able. But you sayed you where keeping the rest of the parts for spares you f*ck.

Everyone can beleave what they want for themselves, I'm not on here to win people over, just warn people of your character. Don't care about the money but the total lack of respect you show.

Like guys are saying on here, everything will work its self out, karma can be a real biotch to people that deserve it.

well Mike that comment u qouted is not to you its for the people that chime in and don't no anything and i do appreciate the deal u gave me. your actually bike is being rebuilt from the ground up as we speak its going out next week for the frame to be powdercoated,as for the technical thing with pictures since they updated the forum everyone has had some type of trouble with pics and im clueless to photo bucket. there is no disrespect to u from me if u feel there is im sorry but your and my bike combined will now be a superbike. the main reason for selling stuff is to fund the project

If thats true or not.... so be it. I'm going to drop this now. Still stands all communication between me and you are now over, forget you knew me. But I have no beef with you. I'm putting this behind me now.