Blaster part out?

Cmh156

Feb 18, 2009
Austintown,OHIO.
Just doing this to see if anyone would be intrested in parts.

Some are listed in my sig,if you want to tell me what you need and ill tell you if you have it.

Paypal only.

Thanks.

you looking to sell the front tires, and maybe reeds
Yeah,only thing is it no longer has the razr mx rears,it has spidertacks.
ill buy 1 front rim
No both are tire and rim and sold as a set.
well i might as well buy both but i live in Ontario...so...pm me
Too much to ship up there,not worth it.
Do you happen to want to get rid of your right plastic heel guard. PM me back please.
Both are gone.

Rims and tires stay together.

Buy the motor? 400+shipping? Bored .60,namura piston,rings,wrist pin,bearing,circlips. Vitos gaskets. Good shape.

Roller for 400? Or part?

Heres some prices. Will not sell untill i have atleast $300 dollars of parts wanting to be bought.

Motor- 400 bucks.

Spidertracks on suzuki rims with hubs,fit right on and are amazing-45 bucks.

A arms,all good shape but the top left is bent towards the shock some- 20 bucks.

Swingarm,nice not bent or dented-30 bucks.

Axle,nice painted black-35 bucks.

Carrier,works good and spins nice-25 bucks.

Sprockets,14 front and 41 rear,decent shape come with a chain with new master link-25 bucks.

Rear brake,will need pads down the road,painted red,comes with a new never used shorty cable,will need a lever-40 bucks.

Stock header,nice shape works good-15 bucks.

F7 silencer,candy apple red,works amazingly-50 bucks.

Frame,01,clean vin,nothing wrong-55 bucks.

Stock carb with tors,cable,lever,has a 270 mainjet in it,works awsome-45 bucks.

Front brake set,needs pads,painted the hubs red,comes with everything needed-50 bucks.

Stem,good shape not bent-15 bucks.

Plastic,white rears,blue race cut fronts,blue tank cover,blue cut rears,black hood,none are broken blue rears are beat though-50 bucks.

Reeds,boyesen fiber reeds,used for maybe 3-6 rides,come with the stock cage-25 bucks.

Seat,black got some rips,comfy,has been farted on by me and 07eigerrider so it may stink :p-15 bucks.

Front wheels- ITP holeshot xc's,douglass .190 rims,got 1 plug but holds nicee,id have to measure the tread but they got a decent ammount of tread left-100 bucks.

Gas tank,works like it should?-15 bucks.

Stock shocks,white work good and the rear is painted black though-30 bucks.

Ask about anything else you need ask about it.

Paypal only unless local pickup,shipping not in the prices,they are work able so ask,dont low ball me.

Pics if your honestly intrestedm,not the maybe stuff.

More!!

Full electrical system,rear half were the light and oil jection are was cut off,but spliuced back on,includes 2 cdi boxes,no stators,light and taillight and bar switch-35 bucks.

Grab bar,dg bent a tiny tiny bit,some wheelie wear-20 bucks.

Bumper,dg needs work,bent,one mounting hole is bent and cracked,works fine though-15 bucks.

Gas tank,another one,does everything fine-15 bucks.

Alright ill send pics of the brakes and bumper tomorrow.

Everything except the motor and roller are still game,need it for a ride on the 29th,after that its yours.

I will take the

Grab bar,dg bent a tiny tiny bit,some wheelie wear-20 bucks.

Bumper,dg needs work,bent,one mounting hole is bent and cracked,works fine though-15 bucks.