blaster not getting a spark

Do you have any spark at all?

You said it backfired through the silencer, and tickled your little pinky, to me that means that there must be some sort of spark to do that.

I would gamble that you have got a gut full of fuel and oil in the crank case. Take the plug out , kick the crap out of it with the fuel off or tow it round the yard in second. Put the plug in and give it a go.

FINALLY!!!! took the flywheel off, noticed the woodruff key was sitting by my stator, so i swapped them out with my 99 engine parts(had 06 parts in it) and she started right up, and is running BEAUTIFUL, thank you everyone for all your help

FINALLY!!!! took the flywheel off, noticed the woodruff key was sitting by my stator, so i swapped them out with my 99 engine parts(had 06 parts in it) and she started right up, and is running BEAUTIFUL, thank you everyone for all your help

Love it when a plan comes together!~ Hannibal-The A-team

i finally get to go riding with this thing after sitting for 5 months, jumped on it today for about 20 minutes going around the neighborhood, forgot i can't punch it in 3rd gear without the front end coming up, man i <3 powerband

And there Iam thinking that I was the only person that has had the woodruf key drop out when assembling.

Aint it funny what problems that little bit of metal can cause.

Have a wheelie for me.