blaster noob from KS

alteredblaster

Oct 22, 2009
Hello everyone. i just got a 2002 blaster bored 240 and the pretty much stock. widened rear end, but thats it. I have searched and searched and there is so much a person can do to a blaster geez. I was wondering if anyone had a link of the "must do's" to them. I have been riding sportbikes and quads all my life, but never messed with blasters. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

and this is why we cannot ever have anything nice. just got it about an hour before. lol!

2ml6bl.jpg

ubvut.jpg

well for suspension.... the stock shocks absolutely SUCK!!!!!!! you can buy shocks...id reccomend works or elka cause thats what almost everybody else has.. if you think its tippy then get some extended a arms... those will make the ride like its on air with shocks... since your bike is mostly stock like mine a toomey or shearer will do great.. i have a shearer... and reeds... idk much about those but v force makes a good reed system...

welcome to the forum i would get a pipe and air filter to let the motor breath an flip the front wheels to make it a lil bit wider in the front

Welcome! First mod, get a helmet on your head. Not trying to be a dick, but it's a must.

i know i know. lol! we were messing around in the backyard for a bit. For the most part I always have one on. Riding sportbikes for as long as I have you think I would know this by now. 8-|