blaster keeps fouling plugs

wmtitan024

Mar 6, 2008
ok im sick of changing plugs. if i am not constantly reving it out when i ride it fouls like if i take it easy it will foul. im confused tho cuz when i put a new plug in and ride it for 5 min or 10 and take the plug out its nice and brown like its suppose to be. if i go ridin for the day it could last 1 full ride maybe 2. but sometimes not even once and i got to change it in the woods. seems like if i ride it really hard it last longer but puttin around my yard or riding it normal it fouls fast. i feel like its the junk carb on there, its a trenga racing carb. anyone got any ideas??? thanks

Are you running oil injection or premix? If you are running premix what ratio are you running?

Could be jetting. But also its a 2stroke they need to be reved out. When I am doing tight trails and putting around I clean out it out alot. Meaning holding in the clutch and revving it up a few times till it cleans out. You should be able to tell it cleaned out by the sound, boggy or not nice clean revs.

Hope it helps you out bro.....

what ratio are you running???? and brand of oil??? if your mixing fat with cheap oil for achain saw or weed wacker your gonna eat plugs.

32:1 with a good oil.. thats 4 oz oil per gallon of gas. and use a decent oil.... something clean burn is the best. many brands to choose from.. i perfer pro honda hp2 just cos its made for power valve motors so it dont leave gummy deposits

i run 32:1 premix. i rev it sometimes i might not do it enough. i used to own a 4 stroke and just used to them haha.

maybe jetted way to rich?? ran over 30 hours on plugs last winter.. never fouled them, just changed them just because... there is something else the problem... dirty air filter? not lettin it get enough air? or jetted to rich

i clean my air filter after every 2 rides its clean now, um its a 34mm carb the guy before me put that on and took the stock one off. i duno what jets he used. there were jets missing from the stock carb so he prob jus put them in the new carb idk where they went too haha

what size jets are in there.......the stock jets and jets for a trenga or 30mm oko are not the same........let us know the size of those