Blaster frame paint

gwatt5

Apr 13, 2012
Connecticut
I have a blaster with all black plastics and red nose. Black rims and red shocks I was wondering what would be the best color to paint it

Upload the pics to photobucket.com or tinypic.com, then post the IMG code right onto here

Just in the rise tho and the dude I got it from spray painted the nose and the paint is startin to come off so u can see little red

blaster2-1.jpg

don't paint it...save the money and powdercoat it. not only does it looks significantly better, but it last alot longer also. You could do a Ultimate chrome with candy transparent red over it, and have a killer red chrome looking chassis. or blue chrome or green, etc etc...powder is cheap...and a professional powdercoater isn't that expensive. it might cost you for a finish like that in the range of 250.00 to have it done. Most private coaters charge that, or close to it, for just a single layer gloss color and most private guys don't the proper application techniques to adhesion. There is a learning process and it takes years to master, but they can put down a finish that will outlast the machine.

i dont have the money to do that rather do it my self. im only doing it cuz my motor is blown and i dont have the money to fix it