Blaster forum moving forward

the money goes to upgrade the server first....what good is a nice forum if the server cant keep up with the traffic

hey remember........rome wasnt built in a day

um yes it was...then me,bill and ted went back in time a blew that sh*t up so they had to start over. lol I:I Just think by the time the banner is gonna be changed,project "ohhhhh shiiinnyyyyy"will be done and possably be in the banner. :eek: just sayinnn.

If you guys were to change the forums, I would love to help with some of the photoshopping.

um yes it was...then me,bill and ted went back in time a blew that sh*t up so they had to start over. lol I:I Just think by the time the banner is gonna be changed,project "ohhhhh shiiinnyyyyy"will be done and possably be in the banner. :eek: just sayinnn.

lol...to be honest the banner doesnt really bother me that much.....i guess im so used to it by now lol.....its urs and bretts fault with them damn raptors lolI:II:I

lol...to be honest the banner doesnt really bother me that much.....i guess im so used to it by now lol.....its urs and bretts fault with them damn raptors lolI:II:I

lol hey we cant help itttt..lol i personally like bretts rappy more with the 700 plastics..its a sweet bike..but yeaaa the banner needs some shinny stuff..lol.

Yeah I say change that banner, it'd be cool to do a blaster contest every once in a while and put the winner up there. Winner gets his blaster noticed by all. I'd start working on my harder if that happened. Lol.

How do you get a green name?

Yeah I say change that banner, it'd be cool to do a blaster contest every once in a while and put the winner up there. Winner gets his blaster noticed by all. I'd start working on my harder if that happened. Lol.

How do you get a green name?

yea man that has been talked about a billion times

u can click the link in my sig to become a supporter