blaster for trx250r

So I might be trading my blaster for a 1989 trx250r.

My blaster has KOR trail port and head mod with a toomey pipe.

The trx has Brannts clutch, Paul Turner pipe, and ricks motorsport cdi.

Anyone have experience with these two? Is this a good deal?
http://images.craigslist.org/3Ke3Ic3N65G95Ea5K1d2p2b50d73ca2b31902.jpg

For someone to be trading a 250r for a blaster my first question is what is wrong with the 250r!? The 250r is a completely superior quad to the blaster in every aspect except for weight.

From what I have heard about the 250 is they are great for drag racing but not for trail riding but correct me if I am wrong.

Your totally wrong. TRX 250R is one of the best Quads ever made. Worth a good bit of money even in ragged out condition. I would keep my eyes wide open on this deal. Make sure there's no hidden problems or that its stolen.

You guys see what it looks like haha

He says he has too many quads and is gonna give the blaster to his wife. He seems to know the internals a bit which leads me to believe its not stolen but I will get the vin and run it anyway.

I will for sure pay attention to every detail especially since I just rebuilt my quad from the ground up last year.

especially if I can trade my dads blaster instead which has a DG pipe and very minor motor work.....I wouldn't care to trade mine though but if I trade my dad's then my dad can have my blaster and get an upgrade as well.

the only thing that bothers me is that it has a blue hood if it were me Id change it to red or black but im just being picky for the sake of being a pickey. looks real nice with gold retro rims

You guys see what it looks like haha

He says he has too many quads and is gonna give the blaster to his wife. He seems to know the internals a bit which leads me to believe its not stolen but I will get the vin and run it anyway.

I will for sure pay attention to every detail especially since I just rebuilt my quad from the ground up last year.

On of the best quads ever made. Aftermarket companies still use the same frame design and use them to drop crf 450 motors in them.
Best geometry out there, 400ex frame was even based off it.