Blaster Down! No Power!

xKroniK13x

THEN WE ALL BLOW UP!
Sep 4, 2009
Was riding today with my brother, about to head back to the house and decided to hit up a couple more hills and call it a day. Mid hill, I lost all power and bogged out. Thought it was weird, but wasn't too steep of a hill, so I got to a level spot and restarted and tried going up the rest in first gear and couldn't do that. So I go all the way to the bottom of the hill and try to get going, fired right up but had ZERO power and bogged like crazy.

Changed the plug, tors is out, was running fine. Fresh gas. I'm out of basic ideas... anything else simple that could be wrong? I like to check all the basics before any major fixes... Thanks! I:I

compression test?

Kicker felt fine but I'll let you guys know. Need a tester. :( My parents used to take it to a mechanic friend for all repairs and therefore I lack essential tools!

Still starts like first kick, and runs strong for like 5 seconds and then just bogs like mad. It feels like when TORS screws up, but that's out of the picture.

I think you just want me to come see you and install That KOR cylinder! What perfect riding weather! I'm booked this weekend but... next weekend I'm good to go! LMK! I'LL bring the raptor and flip again!! :-[

I think you just want me to come see you and install That KOR cylinder! What perfect riding weather! I'm booked this weekend but... next weekend I'm good to go! LMK! I'LL bring the raptor and flip again!! :-[
NOO :-[ Lol. But alright, will do. I can always reimburse some gas money too if we do this. I have no problem with that. It sucks I'll be missing all this great weather... like 78 tomorrow or something :eek:

A few others here suggested reeds as well... I'll check them out. gotta get it cleaned up first.

Thanks everyone!

If it starts and runs for a few seconds and dies it sounds like a fuel delivery problem, whether its reeds, or just the gas not getting outta through the main jet