Blaster Color?

Blaster-Boy

Feb 6, 2011
Sedro Woolley WA
Ben wanting to paint my blaster frame. My favorite color is orange and i think it would look killer but dont want something to stand out too much. Hmm i dont got much color on my quad but black and white. Also wanting to ask people for a idea how to paint it? hmm so yea tell me yall what u think. i also im going to exstend my swingarm would it look good for the swinger too be same color as the frame?

if i could i would sand blast my frame and paint it. but i think orange frame, black a arms and swing arm, and black plastics.

Thanks for the ideas my dad has a orange blaster and im kinda following his foot steps. If anyone knows or is selling a toomey exhaust, v3 reeds, please let me know.

check ebay or your local craigslist. also, v force delta 2 reeds give more power than v3s. just fyi

ive never heard that i have heard the vf2 were none for the screws to come out and get eaten by the pistion

i love the idea of orange nothign wrong with sticking out imo its a good thing

i have nothing but good things to say about delta 2s. put some locktite and problem solved. there was a thread on a dyno with vf3s and delta 2s and the delta 2s actually came out on top. (sorry to whore youre thread man)