Blaster bolts and stuff...

MasonBraaps

Jul 9, 2015
Hey everyone!! I bought a half put together blaster with tons of extra parts and stuff...but as I'm putting it together I see that all the seat and plastics bolts/screws are not with it..if you know somehow I can buy those bolts/screws please tell me!thanks.

I would go to your local hardware store and match up the lengths and threads. I always thought Allen heads would look good. Those large pan heads can be hard to find.

eBay has 50-150-200 bolt and nut kits for the blaster, I believe they run from 20 dollars up to 35 or 40 depending on what one you get. More than you would spend at the hardware store but doesn't hurt to have proper size spares right in your garage.

eBay has 50-150-200 bolt and nut kits for the blaster, I believe they run from 20 dollars up to 35 or 40 depending on what one you get. More than you would spend at the hardware store but doesn't hurt to have proper size spares right in your garage.
Thanks I might try that

Make sure you read the description because they will tell you what the bolts are for. You don't want to get the 20 bolt kit if it's just for a arms and shocks

I bought all my replacement bolts and nuts right from the dealership. It may cost a little more but they are 100% the correct hardware. I didn't order them all at once so I kept the cost down, in my mine, buying them when I was needing them.