black ops 2 whos got it?... usernames

speedemon17

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
i'm getting it for playstation tonite but dont get it till christmas for my xbox 360 on layaway and it has turtle beach headphones and whatever else games too so yea whos got it list up your usernames for xbox or ps3...

I think I am going to go to Wally World right now and pick it up lol. I have been debating getting it or not for the whole week. I will also be getting it on PlayStation 3.

I think I am going to go to Wally World right now and pick it up lol. I have been debating getting it or not for the whole week. I will also be getting it on PlayStation 3.

i just bought it from toys r us just got back now in love with the multiplayer make sure you get the one with the nuketown 2025 expansion pack it is well worth it IMO

We got those for him too Speedy. He has been wanting those for a while now. What is you gamer tag on Xbox?

dont get xbox til christmas but it is going to be the same as my ps3 at schockdaddy17...... yes i mispelled shock when i it i was in a hurry and it was 3am so dont blame me...

not going to get it, I have been with the series since the 2nd came, Call of duty 2, and since MW1 there has been no change, and although i played the modern warfare series A LOT and liked them after going to battlefield i just cant go back.