Black f7

Blasterbruce... I have and run the DMC Alien pipe and silencer and I believe that you will like it alot. It is VERY well built! It doesn't use a seperate flange to mount the pipe to the cylinder. It bolts up much like a stock pipe,so NO LEAKS!:) Its about 6 pounds lighter than the stock set up (i weighed them),and fits like a glove.

I'm running mine with an "Aggresive Trail" ported cylinder and rechambered head (hemispherical with squish band),and can say that it is very impressive! It pulls hard all the way from idle to the top end! It hits really hard in the mid range,and pulls harder on the top.

I did not run the DMC Alien pipe when the bike was stock,but I beleive that you will notice similar gains,just less,because of the porting I have.

Just remember that proper jetting is "Key" to ANY pipe.

Hope this helps.

yes There are a good amount of people that swear by there B1 ! , I just purchased a Dmc pipe With The Alien Silencer , looks Sweet , have to wait to hear how it sounds until after my motor build i'm currently doing

You will not be dissapointed with the DMC, couple it up with a reed spacer block between the reeds and jug, advance the timing +4 deg, and it will pull like a shower of s**t.

The sound is quite awesome, the best sounding left bend I have heard.

Listen to my lad doing a third gear WOT donut, with the said mods.

View My Video

thats the same mods that this dmc came off of , an 01 with dmc k&n oil block off , reed spacer and stock timing im guessing until i get my flywheel puller

That thing sounds sickk !

idk I've never packed any silencers before.

Are you in for a treat...
If it will come apart smoothly, it is a 15 minute job.
Pull it apart, wrap it in fiberglass, and then a bit tape to hold it in place, slide it in the tube and bolt it back up.

Now what if it will not come apart?
Are the rivets drilled out completely? Did someone glue the body back together?
Is a bend or dent causing it to get stuck? Is it stuck on burnt oil and carbon?

You have to be careful what you beat on, caps will bend and dent.
Use inertia as your friend, hold or beat on the mounting tabs.
Heat up the outer housing to break any glue bonds and expand it enough to slide off the caps and baffle chambers.

Blaaster said:
Will still pull well with stock timing, the + 4 peps it up some and makes it come on earlier.

Blaaster, did you find the +4 took anything off the top end?