Bills

pb blaster

Nov 26, 2009
Just checking what kind of monthly bills you guys have. Anything from rent-car payments-insurance-cell phones..

hahahaha, if you are asking a question like that you must be young, no offence or anything. ive got all those and more lol except its mortgage not rent, which alone is $1200/month.

Better than the "write something about the person above you" post? haha. It was just a post idea didnt think people would react this way to it.

Better than the "write something about the person above you" post? haha. It was just a post idea didnt think people would react this way to it.

not really asking someone about their bills is pretty personal

the "write something about the person above you" post is just random bs

leave the guy alone,jesus, if you dont like the thread dont post on it. Your not obligated to answer the question, if you want to then you do,if not then its fine too.

I guess I didnt look at it to be personal. I'm not asking for your check stubs and bank statements. Just trying to make discussion on something that everyone needs to do, i.e pay bills. Its only as personal as the reply you choose to put.

sh*t ill post...

rent 450

utilitys. around 150 ish well say.. since its electric heat and water so it varys month to month

cell.. 40
diapers for 2 kids.. well say... 40 a month
grocerys.. 400 month
loan 165
fuel for driving to work.. 60 a week
gas for the toys.. prob 35-40 a month
monster enrgy for work.. 100 a month ( not joking.. 2 cans a day 5 days a work week...

ya get the point