Best silencer set up

Gonegrizzly

Oct 10, 2015
East Coast
I know this is a classic noob thread question but Im curious as to the best silencer, I do a lot of trail riding in in new England so short winding trails that are rocky. Any help is appreciated thanks

There are a bunch of silencers that will bolt up to the stock expansion chamber. If you are looking for any performance gains from just the silencer than that wont happen. If you are looking to quite it up a tad and save some weight than an aftermarket silencer will do that..

western mass = fmf q technology:)
quiet decimals..i believe it is the quietest decimal silencer,only by 1 decimal depending on comparing to other brands but still:D
fmf_parts_atv2_theq.jpg

There are a bunch of silencers that will bolt up to the stock expansion chamber. If you are looking for any performance gains from just the silencer than that wont happen. If you are looking to quite it up a tad and save some weight than an aftermarket silencer will do that..
So pretty much I gotta suck it up and buy a whole exhaust setup

What pipe do you need to fit it too.

Stock pipe , the stock silencer is best.
For a full set up in my region of riding what would you personally recommend? Since its mainly winding and rocky trails I would assume I'm looking for something to help with low to mid range