best shocks for my weight

blaster199

TT/Flat Track Racer
Nov 30, 2008
missouri
im wanting to get some shocks but really dont wanna pay big companys what would be a good oem shock for my weight im running flat track the bike is a little heavy im at 120lbs

what do you guys think

let me know

thanks

hmmmm...for your wait y not just stick with the stockers.....ur very light so the stockers should be fine??? the banshees would be stiffer than the blasters sooo idk

yea the stockers would probaly work fine i dont race and i way 100 pounds and thay work goo for me and my friend drives it all the time and he is 130 pounds and its fine for him als o so stay with the stockers

not for me i race motocross and i pound the crap out of my suspension even the banshee front arent good enough and i weigh like 105 LBS i always bottom out and rear shock is a little better but i am looking forward to the 250r rear shock

hey blaster199 ... i use the stock rear for flat track as well.. i weigh 140lbs... just turn the two big nuts at the bottom of the shock all the way down.. it will take the pre-load out of the shock and will make it softer and also lower the ride height... also just turn the fronts to be as soft as you can get them.. if it dips real bad on the right front just turn that side to the second setting (which is where it probably already is from the factory) and lower the left side to the softest settin... hope that helps ya.. also a GREAT investment is a CRJ lowering kit front and rear... you can get them on ebay.. they work great...

3793396149_a05454caf4_b.jpg

3793397099_898658569f_b.jpg