Best riding spots in PA ??

TJsBlaster

Mar 14, 2008
Hey guys I live in western pa about half hour NE of pittsburgh I was looking for some good riding spots in pa . So just post where there are some trails you know of and think are good. I mainly ride on trails on my neibors property and went down to hatfield mcoyy this summer and am going again next year.
I:I

hey tj, i live about an hour south east of the burgh, in johnstown, theres a couple good strip jobs here, and a mountain that would take months to ride all the trails, theres one side that goes for like 30 miles one way, you or any other bro's are more than welcome to set sumthin up with me to come for a day ride or weekend, holler

Last edited:
hey tj, i live about an hour south east of the burgh, in johnstown, theres a couple good strip jobs here, and a mountain that would take months to ride all the trails, theres one side that goes for like 30 miles one way, you or any other bro's are more than welcome to set sumthin up with me to come for a day ride or weekend, holler

im going to need to come down some time awk. what did we say it was 2 hrs or something? i could do that easily for a cool day of riding. i was out a bit earlier, blaster is running great new fast trekkers are sweeeeeet.

that would be the cats ass, if some of my blaster forum bro's would come for a ride, too bad its gettin so freakin cold, we call for snow for the next 3/4 days, if this was a little earlier, we could set up a tent city in my yard, the woods start right at the end of my alley, then a graveyard, theres also the appalacian trail that runs thru here, and they have like 12 lean-2 cabins with stone fireplaces up on my mountain, though the bikes arent allowed on the trail, i've already stashed them in the woods and walked a quater mile to them and did up some hot dogs and all, we used to go to them late at nite and stay, after keg party's back in the day, but i'll be ridin as much as possible till the snow starts layin, but i think we're gonna get some nice weather in november, we usually do, if not, we should set somethin up for a spring fling, come one, come all !!!!
hell come tomorrow if ya want, im game for ridin all the time
imagine the pics that would get posted after such a get together!!!!!!

Also, I belong to a atv club called tricountyatv.com, this is about 1.5 hrs east of Pittsburgh. Nice dragstrip with lights and electronic times. Tons of trails, mudbogging... If your not a member(100/yr) you can pay 15.oo for the day,camping is free. Check it out on the web

Also, I belong to a atv club called tricountyatv.com, this is about 1.5 hrs east of Pittsburgh. Nice dragstrip with lights and electronic times. Tons of trails, mudbogging... If your not a member(100/yr) you can pay 15.oo for the day,camping is free. Check it out on the web

hmmmm. im intrigued (sp?) by this

i've been to tri-county twice, excellent place, 20 minutes from me, was just there for the spring open house, and planned on joining, till i was off them 16 weeks with my broken leg/foot, i will be a member next year, they have a haunted halloween ride coming up soon for the kids, what i really liked was , once joined they give you a key to the gate, you can go there 24/7/365, anytime day or nite, 3 am if you want. and camp for days
except the 2 weeks of buck season, which you can hunt there then, what was really cool when i rode there was my buddy used to live right near there, and some of the trails they're using now, we made, haha

^^^^^^
is there a website or something for this place and how far from harrisburg?

Wow guys that sounds like a get together sumtime maybe spring when the weathers geting nice !!! im young , 14 but my dad uses this acount as well i have the blaster described in my sig and he has a 700 raptor with an aftermarket pipe and some fuel injector mod , I really dont know LOL but we ride all the time that place sounds cool !!!

Lost trails nice place to ride

Lost Trails Is ok I like going there. But it is boulder city. But beening from jersey I like it cause it is legal. I belong to another forum and they ride at treverton they call it coal county. I know you can get a pass to ride there but poeple sneakin.

I live in Sarver, PA which is like 30 miles North of pittsburgh. PM me with the town you're closest to and maybe we can meet up or something.