Best oil to mix with your gas.

jerry7297

Feb 15, 2016
I just did a oil injection delete on one of my blasters. I have been using Motul in the trans. Should I use that in the gas also, or should I use a different oil? I searched and didnt really find a direct answer. Thank you for any help.

There's alot of good oils out there, maxima super m, castor 927, yamalube 2r , motul.. it's all person preference pick an oil you like and stick with it because everyone has there opinion. Me I personally like all the oils I mentioned but I stick with maxima super m and yamalube.

Reactions: 82cutty
Thanks for the responses. I have Motul 10w40 in right now. But I think I will be making a trip to get some Maxima Super M tomorrow.

You definitely need to be running a 2 stroke oil! That oil will NOT work! Get some 2 stroke oil and drain your tank!

It really doesn't matter what oil you use as long as its a 2 stroke oil for atvs. They are all good oils. People can debate it all they want but it really comes down to how you treat your motor and how you ride.

I just simply run yamalube just for the fact that the factory would not supply it if it wasn't built to run off of it. My dad has used yamalube in his 88 since he bought it new and we have rode the piss out of it and only had to rebuild the top end 3 times and bottom end once in the 28 years he's had it. Clearly its a good oil.

Reactions: 82cutty
You definitely need to be running a 2 stroke oil! That oil will NOT work! Get some 2 stroke oil and drain your tank!

It really doesn't matter what oil you use as long as its a 2 stroke oil for atvs. They are all good oils. People can debate it all they want but it really comes down to how you treat your motor and how you ride.

I just simply run yamalube just for the fact that the factory would not supply it if it wasn't built to run off of it. My dad has used yamalube in his 88 since he bought it new and we have rode the piss out of it and only had to rebuild the top end 3 times and bottom end once in the 28 years he's had it. Clearly its a good oil.
Yamalube is mint

It is ATV oil. it is the stuff in the link below. But I think I will be changing anyways.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.co...e=&network=g&gclid=CIHyy9OXo8sCFQERaQodvuwNmQ

Yeah. Let me check that. It is at my shop / office. I may have put up a link to the wrong oil. Either way it is getting changed tomorrow. That you guys for the help.

you are right. I think that is what i used in the trans last time. Non friction 10w 40 4 stroke oil. Is that correct? From what I have read guys like belray gearsaver, amsoil, or yamalube. I want to use the best fluids I can.