best nerf bars for racing

Can I get diff color webs jw I was on project blaster they hav these ones with pegs built in with the nerf but only usable with drum brakes why can't they b used with disk brakes?

tusk is a great brand and cheap tooTusk Nerf Bars Yamaha Blaster 200 88-06 *SILVER* | eBay
but if your gonna race you gonna wanna find a good heal kick too either make one or pony up the cash for a set of nerfs that has them built in
\and to answer your question some nerfs where designed before the blaster got hydros in 03' and the manufacturer just never updated the design to accommodate the new brake pedal

Last edited by a moderator:
Integrated heel guards are kinda challenging to find for a blaster but if you look around you can find em.
Yamaha Blaster Pro Peg Nerf bars 1989 -2002 | eBay

Others like me and a few others on the forum get nerfs made for other machines with heel guards and make them fit but that takes some work
YAMAHA BANSHEE PRO PEG NERF BAR P/C BLACK | eBay

or you can make your own set by getting some quality nerfs w/o heel guards like the DG or tusk and then get a set of yfz plastic heel guards:
07 YFZ450 YFZ 450 foot pegs peg set heel guards 100 | eBay
to make a nerf with a decent heel guard. quite a few people on here have done it. this option takes a bit of work to but it is cheaper and easier than the second and first.

Last edited by a moderator:
those Xfr nerfs will be one of the best ones you could get.

you will want the nerfs to have the heel guards built it. they will make the nerfs sturdier. also you want heel guards for racing, your foot slips off the peg and gets hit by the tire is not fun.

Just have awk make you some heelguards to fit whatever nerfs you get. He will guarantee your foot never getting sucked under the tire or into the chain.

I like AC nerf bars. Ive had one set for about 8 or 9 years and there still goin strong.

Last edited:
where do u gt ones with heals n them

you can get the xfr nerfs off ebay, racesin you will have to get from jokers racing. i bought mine of ebay but i dont think they carry em on there anymore. id get the xfr's they are the same thing with a different backing plate and different name and cheaper too I:I