Best LOW-MID exhaust system.

darealblaster

2 STROKIN PUERTO RICAN
Sep 6, 2008
Puerto Rico
Like the question says, what is the best LOW-MID exhaust system out there for a close to STOCK engine.

I'm hear alot that the LRD is good, I'm looking for the pipe that will give me TORQUE cuz i dont really care about top end at all. I wont be doing any porting,milling,stroking or big bore anytime soon. So what will be the best pipe to help me get close to this.

Thanks in advance.

pro circuit and fmf would make a good choice. i have a shearer that i am happy with as it seems to have more in the low to midrange than the fmf and it definately had more top-end than the fmf. however, if you can find a complete fmf exhaust for 100-150 that is a steal for your needs- and they are out there on a regular basis.

I'm thinking shearer, doing a bit more research still, What bout the LRD like i asked, any body know how they work?? Dont wanna go fmf or pro cricuit i dont like them. ALso im gonna be buying brand new, dont want any used exhaust system.

since that is the case i can not think of a better exhaust for the mid-range than a shearer. the lrd is a mid-top pipe just like the toomey and the f7/ct/powerpros has a little less on top than the lrd with i imagine a little more down low. a dyno port big volume would also be inline with a f7. the cpi is also supposed to also provide a broad powerband. i know that my shearer comes on really strong in mid range and this makes it a kind of fun pipe.

did LRD build and adjustable chamber piep for the blaster? i know they built them for the banshee, 250R lt250r... that woudl be a great pipe for you. sicne you can actually adjust the "tuned length" of the pipe.. i'm unsure if they made that pipe.. thing is. if they made it and youi actually found one it would be USED.. used pipes aren't bad pipes.. in fact alot fo the older stuff really works well.. for a 250R for exapmle the old H series fmf pipe is leaps and bounds better than a brand new FMF pipe.. just a point to ponder buddy... tha being said if you decide on a shearer.. i've got a nice used one.

From what I understand, you're in the same situation as me, and everyone has been telling me Shearer, so thats what I'm getting. Hopefully ordering today or tomorrow! :D I'll tell you how it is when I get it on and running.

From what I understand, you're in the same situation as me, and everyone has been telling me Shearer, so thats what I'm getting. Hopefully ordering today or tomorrow! :D I'll tell you how it is when I get it on and running.

aight, will be waiting on that response if i dont decide anytime soon, keep me updated.

aight, will be waiting on that response if i dont decide anytime soon, keep me updated.

What BALOWSSS is that I may or may not have to wait until Christmas to be able to get it and put it all on. I don't have enough money for it (I only gots like $100 right now), so I'm getting my parents to get me it as a Christmas present, but I'm not sure if they're going to be weird about it and not let me get it early. But, I assure you, as soon as I get it done and test drive it, I'll post on here.

dude my dad thinks that im mentally retarded tht im gonna spend 300 dollars on an exhaust.... he has no idea about how much power it will give me!! he says that there is already to much power.. i already convinced him but that took alot of begging!!

My dad doesn't think it will give any more power... My mom doesn't care what I do with the Christmas money, but my Dad thinks its a waste.

dude my dad thinks that im mentally retarded tht im gonna spend 300 dollars on an exhaust.... he has no idea about how much power it will give me!! he says that there is already to much power.. i already convinced him but that took alot of begging!!

dude just tell your dad to suck a big one!!! j/k but compare a $300 pipe for a blaster to a $300 slip on for a 4 poke. so the blaster makes more power per dollar.

I just bought a full fmf exhast for 65 bucks cragslist Kicks ass and there was no holes on it

long story short lady's son moved out of the house so she posted it up for 80 obo and i told her 65 she said come pick it up ...btw she said she had it up for 25 min lol i was the first to call haha it has some skuffs but still no holes and super clean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!