best brand

in my biased, controversial opinion, any of the right bends............

F7/power pro's/ct/trinity/lrd/dynoport ect.

I dont think they do anymore unless you special order it or request it or something. Im shure other members know more about it than I do, the one pipe brand I dont know much about lol

i personally love my paul turner pipe made by duncan racing. they make a mid-range and a high range version and you can also do a package version with a silencer. i have the fat boy 2 silencer. together they gave me a major power increase and it sounds amazing too

i'm gonna go a step further and explain what i feel my "right bend/top end" pipe does and does not do

it does rev further and pull harder from mid to top, but anyone who says they "take away" from the bottom end isnt jetting correctly, my bike rips from bottom to top, just a little further/harder on top than some other pipes

i'm gonna go a step further and explain what i feel my "top end" pipe does and does not do

it does rev further and pull harder from mid to top, but anyone who says they "take away" from the bottom end isnt jetting correctly, my bike rips from bottom to top, just a little further/harder on top than some other pipes

I'll offer my insight to this, take it for what you want.

If you took a bone stock blaster (or any mildly tuned 2 stroke for that matter) and put a "top end pipe" (F7 for instance but really, any top end pipe for that matter) on it, the power band would be moved upwards with a corresponding drop in "bottom end".

What I mean by that is that your power would wait longer to come in but it would go higher once it was in.

The trick to getting any "top end pipe" to work well is to set the rest of the engine up for it.

Awk, yours and mine have cut heads which GREATLY increases the efficiency of the engine at lower RPM's. This means our "baseline" torque (before the pipe gets efficient) is much higher than a factory engine to begin with. THEN when the pipes comes in, it gets even better.

Reactions: Awk08
/\/\ i like that analogy !!!!!!
have some greens