• CR125

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • RM125

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • YZ125

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
Toss up bettween a 125sx and a yz125.

Both are strong machines and are light, the ktm has more power, the yz handles better.

If I had my choice it would be the ktm, you get what you pay for.. they are a beautiful bike.

the CR i have never had one, but what i hear is there th best all around, best suspension and handling, but i dont think they are as fast, but seriously when will you ever be at the top speed in trails and track? my vote goes to the CR

but idk if what i said is completly true

you get what you pay for, and a ktm is probably your best bet. but they are so expensive to buy and maintain, and i'm pretty sure they are not japanese like all the others. if i had the money, i'd get either a ktm or a husqvarna if they make a 125cc bike, just to be different

yeah but them japs are smart so why not go with them, and idk what is so special about KTM you can get any other bike and but parts on it and make it better for cheaper

you get what you pay for, and a ktm is probably your best bet. but they are so expensive to buy and maintain, and i'm pretty sure they are not japanese like all the others. if i had the money, i'd get either a ktm or a husqvarna if they make a 125cc bike, just to be different

Ktm probably makes/made the most different bikes.

ktm 125sx
owned one for about a year and it was awesome
suspension was great and was fairly quick
everything about it seemed very high quality.

havent rode the other bike so cant comment on them

the one my neighbor has. its a cr125 but he got it from a guy that was sponsored by pro circuit. so it has a completely built pro circuit motor. that thing is nuts. we raced against my blaster and he gave my a 6th gear head start and then came flying by me.