Bent handle bars, front brakes, and kickstart spring?

2005 Yamaha Blaster

I don't know what your budget is, but this looks to be a nice clean bike. I would go look at it and offer 1,100. Then you don't have to worry about getting the frame pc'd or upgrading the brakes. Still has stock exhaust so it should be jetted properly.

2005 Yamaha Blaster

I don't know what your budget is, but this looks to be a nice clean bike. I would go look at it and offer 1,100. Then you don't have to worry about getting the frame pc'd or upgrading the brakes. Still has stock exhaust so it should be jetted properly.
yea that ones nice for the price

It uploaded that way. I just haven't changed it my bike is completely different looking now

No my space shuttle is down bad muffler bearings. Ha hopefully you get a good deal on a blaster.

You will need new bars.

Look for an 03+ !!!

Offer lower, this sounds likes a pile lol... Rolled...

Ask for receipts or he's lying about the top end rebuild...

Going on the topic of banshees.... check these out!
cool- 2001 Yamaha banshee custom
elkas!!- customized 1998 Yamaha Banshee
elkas!! (new) :eek:- 2001 Yamaha Banshee Extras
works- 2001 yamaha banshee
more works- front tires messed up?? st cloud all for sale / wanted classifieds "banshee" - craigslist

Seems like the only shock upgrades i have ever seen...

Whats the length difference in lengths of stock blaster/banshee shocks? I saw a works (banshee) and i could get it cheap
Holly crap. The shee prices out there are blasty prices by me.. I think i need to move lol.