Before posting...

BlastfromPast69

Apr 24, 2013
Please before you post look at the date of the post... It is above the persons name that posted it. Don't post on a thread that is 3 years old asking for help.
And before you post please search with the search bar at the top and try google. Thanks...

oh yea, use google and get all the answers off there so you dont even need to use the forum. GREAT IDEA GUY!!! LEtS ALL USE GOOGLE!!!!

whats with all you guys worried about where others post, or how old the thread is they post in ?
I think there is a reason those old threads are still open to be posted in ? i personally like reading some of the old threads.
it at least shows the member posting has searched for an answer and found a thread which deals with his particular problem/topic.
instead of starting a new thread everytime they fart sideways, as some of you same ones crying about old threads do daily.
if you see a thread bumped from the year 1792, and it bothers you, stay out of it. period

to all of you who have been recently replying to people about this posting in old threads, (i've seen it at least 3/4 times in the last week or so)
it is really none of your business to tell anyone where, when, how or why to post anything on here,
and is actually against forum rules.

please refer to the forum rules section here...
http://www.blasterforum.com/announcements-rules-faqs-12/blasterforum-rules-guidelines-please-read-53118/
read, learn and follow !!!!!

particularly the 3rd section down.....

Bad Things
The following are discouraged, and may result in a formal warning being attached to your account:

Backseat moderation, including whether to lock something, where something should have been posted, whether something is spam, or what kind of punishment someone deserves (please report these issues instead, as described above)

the next person i see telling someone to "check the date of a thread" or "do not bring up old threads" blah, blah, blah. will be receiving the "formal warning" mentioned in the rules, followed by an infraction for the next offense.

go find a recently posted thread that doesnt give your nads a rash and stay out of the ones that do !

consider this twice warned...first and last I:I

Last edited:
whats with all you guys worried about where others post, or how old the thread is they post in ?
I think there is a reason those old threads are still open to be posted in ? i personally like reading some of the old threads.
it at least shows the member posting has searched for an answer and found a thread which deals with his particular problem/topic.
instead of starting a new thread everytime they fart sideways, as some of you same ones crying about old threads do daily.
if you see a thread bumped from the year 1792, and it bothers you, stay out of it. period

to all of you who have been recently replying to people about this posting in old threads, (i've seen it at least 3/4 times in the last week or so)
it is really none of your business to tell anyone where, when, how or why to post anything on here,
and is actually against forum rules.

please refer to the forum rules section here...
http://www.blasterforum.com/announcements-rules-faqs-12/blasterforum-rules-guidelines-please-read-53118/
read, learn and follow !!!!!

particularly the 3rd section down.....

Bad Things
The following are discouraged, and may result in a formal warning being attached to your account:

Backseat moderation, including whether to lock something, where something should have been posted, whether something is spam, or what kind of punishment someone deserves (please report these issues instead, as described above)

the next person i see telling someone to "check the date of a thread" or "do not bring up old threads" blah, blah, blah. will be receiving the "formal warning" mentioned in the rules, followed by an infraction for the next offense.

go find a recently posted thread that doesnt give your nads a rash and stay out of the ones that do !

consider this twice warned...first and last I:I

Couldn't have said it better.All I see lately is people getting upset that old threads get bumped. About time it gets put to an end. I:I