Beer

Blaaster

Staff member
Technician
Jul 18, 2011
eastern australia
With a trip to the US planned in the very near future I thought it would be a good idea to sample some American beer.

With the change in my taste sensations since the stroke I suffered, I have found the taste of beer to be less than pleasant.

I picked up a carton of Budweiser at the local outlet and as soon as I reached home I downed a bottle.

I will be searching no longer as Bud I like!

Although a little more expensive than the local brews, i am sure it is going to take pride of place on my bar!

Thanks for the good wishes Woodrow.

I did have a go at Corona, it was not too bad.

My taste sensations have changed a lot, I used to love coffee, it now tastes like dirt.

The humble potato I used to hate, now has a place in my list of tasty foods!

There are smaller beer companies around:

Since you'll be in or around Pa, you'll probably find Yuengling stocked in a couple places. Dogfish Head (Delaware), Troegs (Pennsylvania), and 16 Mile (Delaware). I'm not a beer fan at all. I stick to mixed drinks/hard cider/apple pie boilo

Yeah I normally like Bud, yuengling, corona, or blue moon. I was big on corona in a can for awhile. Not too much of a beer drinker these days though. I normally keep a half gallon of Jager and a jar of shine in the freezer and 99 bottles of homemade wine on the wall :D. Not really, no matter how much I make I only have a couple bottles left out of each batch after 3 months or so.

I have not had a hangover since I was in Spain at the age of 18.

I do not drink to excess, I just like a couple after dinner, it helps me sleep.

Looking forward to buying some Millers.

i have a couple odd favorites in mind and will bring a sampling of each,
then we're going to have an aussie blind taste test