Bearing kit and seals?

Oldfart1stATV

Oct 29, 2007
Anyone know of a good source for a whole/all bearing and seal kit for the Blaster?

I can only find the seals and crank bearings.

A

Well if you start by removing the tors, that should solve the whole seal problem. So you can reuse the old ones. lol

You can get a complete seal for $50.00, the ones that we sell we have had great luck with them. We have tried some that are below average on wear, but were cheaper. I have yet to find a complete bearing kit for a bike.

Hmm?

That's what I am finding. I did a complete seal kit with both crank bearings, but that's as close as I got. Looks like I gotta get the part #'s from Yamaha and do the one at a time thing. Figured I'd check here first.
BTW, do i "know" they are bad and need replacing? NO.
But, I spent more on parts for this motor than the rest of the parts, which will yeid two and a third frame with a couple parts.
A

There are not any full bearing kits for the blaster. only crank bearing kits, and seal kits.

Obviously there are a couple of ways to get all of the bearings.
1. the STEALERSHIP
2. www.bikebandit.com
3. do a google search for bearing manufactures and buy direct. you will need all of the # and letters off of your old bearings and they can get what you need, Ive actually found a company a long time ago but dont know who or what there web page is anymore.