bars

pb blaster

Nov 26, 2009
I'm looking at putting some renthal bars on the blast. They are about as tall as stock so I plan on putting some sort of riser probably around 2 inches. Will everything be the same as with the stock bars as far as the cables? thanks.

good to hear. My last blaster had some ridiculous bars from a sled or something that were high as hell and were about as wide as a kids bmx bike. So when I bought my new one with stock bars it feels so akward.

I'm looking at putting some renthal bars on the blast. They are about as tall as stock so I plan on putting some sort of riser probably around 2 inches. Will everything be the same as with the stock bars as far as the cables? thanks.

if i were you i wouldnt worry about getting bars and risers. i was gonna do that but instead i got my pro tapers atv hi bend and they are about 2" higher then stock and i like the angle better, and they were only $60. thats cheaper the just getting risers.

if i were you i wouldnt worry about getting bars and risers. i was gonna do that but instead i got my pro tapers atv hi bend and they are about 2" higher then stock and i like the angle better, and they were only $60. thats cheaper the just getting risers.

I've already got the bars and some risers on hand though.