Barbie Blaster...in the works

OK here is where I am now...still a few touches but def looking better than it did!!!

barbieblaster101.jpg

barbieblaster102.jpg

barbieblaster103.jpg

barbieblaster104.jpg

barbieblaster105.jpg

barbieblaster106.jpg

barbieblaster107.jpg

barbieblaster108-1.jpg

barbieblaster108.jpg

My wife thinks it looks awesome.I'm not really a fan of pink,but that looks really really good.

Yeah i must say pink's not my color but it looks great. Cant wait to start the repaint on mine. Not sure what color scheme im gonna go with yet.

Yeah i must say pink's not my color but it looks great. Cant wait to start the repaint on mine. Not sure what color scheme im gonna go with yet.

i have to say im happy with the way krylon fusion works with the plastic just do good prep work and get a good thick coat on and your str8 we went trail ridding and i got all scuffed up from the trees but no blue showed through..I:I

wow look really good but not somthing you would catch me ridding a bike that color but really good color for you ! lol hope to see more soon

See thats the whole point of my friend prevention bike.....When my bike was blue all mr's friends would come over and b like oh u got two quads let me ride ur other one....well ITS MINE...and now they dont even ask cuz they dont want to be caught on THE BARBIE BLASTER....lol

See thats the whole point of my friend prevention bike.....When my bike was blue all mr's friends would come over and b like oh u got two quads let me ride ur other one....well ITS MINE...and now they dont even ask cuz they dont want to be caught on THE BARBIE BLASTER....lol

hell i would!!!! i beleive i got the balls for it mine is broke and well i'll ride any blaster even if its pink :)