banshee shocks

Stock Shocks or Free Banshee Shocks/which is better?

• stock

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • banshee

• stock ones are better

• banshee ones are better

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stock banshee shocks are jes like stock blaster shocks- junk. In fact they are the same shock jes a different spring.
If you think they are better then:
Your current ones are blown
Its in your head
You just enjoy a junky shock that has more of a pogo stick feel.

I felt an improvement with mine. The springs are progressive rate. Maybe I felt an improvement because I'm 185 and had the spring adjusters set to the lowest notch.

I felt an improvement with mine. The springs are progressive rate. Maybe I felt an improvement because I'm 185 and had the spring adjusters set to the lowest notch.

Any improvements you felt were most likely because of your old shocks were not good anyways. My blaster rode like sh*t with shee shocks as well as the OE shocks. They are stiff as hell and bounce like crazy.

Most people will agree that banshee shocks are a slight improvement over stock shocks, and demon is the only guy I've seen with postive comments on banshee shocks. I agree with everybody else.......they're just not worth your $ or time. And if jumping is your thing, start saving your pennys for some works shocks.......if for no other reason than safety.