Banshee rear shock?

it will lower the rear of you blaster...i think about 2-3 inches. im not for sure on that, but i think. the only problem is its a really soft shock. why not just buy a 400ex, or yfz450 rear and buy the lowering kit. they will be a better ride and it will still lower your blaster.

i try ed a shee shock on the rear and it was way to low for me .. when i got on it the fenders were like a inch off the tire some thing like that ..

how good does the YFZ ride compared to the 400ex, and oes it take any mods for the YFZ or at least is it harder to do next to the 400ex??

the yfz rides great. i put it on with a +4 swingarm, so it raised the rear of my blaster up about 3 inches, maybe more. but really its not anymore work then a 400ex shock. i know some people got the lowering kit so their blaster would sit even. but its fully adjustable, and provides a great ride. i would recomend them to anyone wanting to upgrade. i got mine off ebay for $35.00 shipped, and my brother got his for i think $20.00 shipped.

kool, i'd rather it not be raised considering i run XC but i have the stock swinger i guess that would cause problems if i didn't gte an extended one right?