Banshee owners/gurus

Budget_Blaster

Dec 25, 2009
Illinois
Im about to order wheels and tires and need to know were there differences in the bolt patterns from year to year?

I see wheels listed for 87-89 then 91-07 was 90 an odd ball year or something?I dont actually know what year i have the back half seems to be 87-88 due to the 4 bolt sprocket hub but the front end is an A arm set up and from what i gather that makes it 91+ so im assuming this quad was at one time wrecked and BASTARDIZED with later model parts.

Anyways im wanting to order a set of ITP SS112 wheels will they fit all the years of banshees?Heres the wheels notice the years of fitment?4 NEW Banshee 350 ITP SS112 Black Machine RIMS on CST Ambush Tires Wheels kit | eBay

I just dont want to buy wheels and them not fit so school me on the differences in the banshees if any.

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought the 88/89 j-arm shees used the 4x156 rear rims, could have been '90 ???
and the factory ones are also a 10" rim, instead of a 9"

dude on e2s tried to sale me a set when i was lookin for 10" rims, then i found the new g-forces in 10"

Might be right, just one of those obscure details. Only once have seen a set of those hubs, maybe Egay. I wouldn't even mess with such a bastard rim combo. If that's what OP has just get regular hubs and correct wheels and rock on.