banshee jetting please help !

Generally speaking reed changes won't require jetting change, how ever it wouldn't hurt to do a plug chop or at least a good plug read. Is that only mods? If not list mods and current jetting

Reeds are a pretty low HP to $ return. A big benefit to them is better low speed performance plus carbon fiber is alot more longer lasting then the stock fiberglass stuff.
You might get some gains by playing with the air screw and pilot jet but the main should stay the same really.

i also havent jetted it for the cpi pipes and v2s should i get jeets for them or just play with the carb and motors stock only to mods

Yeah man pipes and reeds are gonna need a new main jet. You gottah burn more gas to make more power!
You have stock carbs? Try a 280-300 main in them with the air box lid off.

Reactions: blaster hybrid
Start with a 310 main and 27.5-30 pilots and fine tune from there.

The CPI pipes are supposed to some pretty healthy pipes and better safe than sorry!

I have toomey T5's on mine and i run chariot reeds with a 280 main and a 32.5 pilot at the moment but im rich on the lowend so im going down to 27.5's.

See, if I hadn't asked about mods, going on you saying it's stock, this time next week you'd be asking about rebuilding because you burned it down. STOCK is STOCK :eek:, change any one thing it's not stock. Remove lid= one size, change filter = one size, both= two sizes, both plus good pipes= 10-11 jet sizes plus one-up on pilot (27.5)

You are sea level, start at 310 and plug chop, if chop is good jetting will work until it warms up more. I:I