banshee jetting please help

blaster hybrid

Mar 7, 2011
miami
Hi guys I got a bansheee and I wanna know what jets to put in the stock carb I have cpi pipes inframes , and vforce 2s , no porting everything else is stock what jets do I put in the stock carb with those 2 upgrades ! Please help

considering adding most any pipe on a blaster will require a jet change from a 230 to up to a 330, lets just do some figuring to get you close
but we'll need to know what the stock main jet is first
and of course plug chops will determine the final number, we're just tryin to get you close to start, nobody can give you an exact magic number

Lid on or off? Temps and elevation? Just seen Mami, never mind. I'd start280, maybe 290, 27.5 pilots, 1 1/2 turn on screw, middle clip. Be sure slides are in correct carb and don't forget choke crossover tube. Plug chop and go down if neccessary. Start rich and work down, plugs are cheaper than pistons.

OP sounded in a hurry, 2nd post was 11 minutes after first post
whats the odds he went riding, jetted as it was ????

I haven't rode the bike and it has the stock jets I just have everything screwed on but ima take it apart anyways bike was stock and I bought vforce 2s and the cpi s , so I just wanna know what jets

Let me know how it runs with the CPIs on unported jugs. Might end up with some humps and hollows in your powerband that jetting won't fix. Great pipe for when you get it ported.