Ball park jetting?

tumblingtwerp9

Sep 21, 2011
Hey guys. Just bought another blaster that has a toomey, uni filter and air box lid removed. What would be ball park jetting on this? Just wanting to make sure I am not going to destroy anything by riding it for a bit.

Yes I plan on doing a plug chop but I wanted to ride it around just to see if everything checks out.

lol stay away from 300+ in my books man sounds like a big dick comp that you want nothen to do with. my stock motor with a pipe an filter ran best at 270 after that your fouling plugs or just too rich. i pulled the motor apart and notice i even had minor carbon deposits which shows abit rich. elevation and temp changes that but ive never come close to 300 on my stock carb and motor AN I WAS JETTIN IN WINTER

230 is a stock jet size, what the bike came with. it is abit lean for an aftermarket pipe they tend to pull more fuel at top end. you can make more horse power by re-jetting your bike for that pipe. i would recommend trying maybe a 280 or so and work your way down with plug chops, or u may need to go up from there (i doubt it). If you dont care to plug chop and just wanna drive the bike then i would recomend anything between 250 and 280 but a plug chop willl tell