AXLE BEARING CARRIER FOR AN 03 BLASTER

GIXER7502006

Mar 3, 2011
LEHIGH ACRES, FL
I need an axle carrier for my 03, thought i would look here 1st

I'm also wanting a banchee axle too

? also the bearing were bad and my son rode it for the night, now it has worn the carrier and I'm worried if I put a new set of bearings in the it will mess up the new bearings. Am I wrong in thinking this way?

would it have messed up my axle too ?

any help would be great

The rear carriers for an 03 and up are hard to come by. Ebay may be your best bet, but they are pricey. The axles are very strong and would have to be banging around in there pretty hard to damage it. As long as the bearings are in the carrier I see no reason to worry about damage to the carrier. The bearings take the damage.

I had a parts bike I bought that someone continued to ride with bad bearing an it destroyed the carrier, it belled the end of the tube from beating around in there

I have a carrier from a very clean '03 that I parted out. Paint is nice with the 1 scratch seen in the pic below and a few small chips. Bearings have rust on the inner race surface, but the bearings feel tight and smooth. It's up to you if you want to run them or put new bearings and seals in it while everything is apart. $85 shipped, including paypal fee. PM me if you want it.

DSC00278_zps5db273ca.jpg

message sent, incase you didn't get it
I will take it just send me uyour paypall info please
239-895-7901
can I send it as a gift so we dont have the fee's

I got your PM and replied back to you. Do NOT send as a gift. I appreciate the service paypal provides and believe in paying for it. Do not send any extra. $85 is the total price.

Thanks.

Reactions: BlasterFun484
Also if its gifted you dont get the printable shipping labek since "nothing was purchased to be sent" actually when gifted reciever pays a small fee if i remember correctly from moving my money around my accounts