Had a great day
RIDINGATJASON089.jpg

RIDINGATJASON034.jpg

RIDINGATJASON039.jpg

RIDINGATJASON067.jpg

RIDINGATJASON070.jpg

RIDINGATJASON094.jpg

RIDINGATJASON089.jpg

It was f'n awsome. My friend called sayed he bought this house with 18 acres and the previos owner had a track in the back that needed mowed down so we showed up with 3 trailers and helped him find the track. 6 hours of moto x today.
RIDINGATJASON101.jpg

RIDINGATJASON013.jpg

We had our Sportsman 500 thereand let the property owner ride it. By the end of the day and eight beers later he was getting good air on the table top.

All pictures where tanken with my cell phone, it's a Sony Ericsson W-580i. Great phone, 2g removable card, usb port great pics & video. I do have couple vid's, But I'm not sure how to upload them. I use photobucket.

sweet looks like my ride yesterday. We went to a friends house too and rode in his pasture. He busted out the front end loader and whipped up a small table top. I didnt jump my blaster though cause the front shocks have lost all of their rebound. I'm waiting on my triple rate works to come in the mail.

awesome pics for a camera phone.

I have miles of trails at my folks place but it's all wooded withno real jumps, this is my first track to play with. Once you get the nuts up to commit to the jump everytime you find it's alot easier. On the pipe hard in forth gear and clear it every time. Sweet
1-22-09RIDING052.jpg