awk!!!

Takes a good man to stand up and apoligize like that. Rep given for it. Don't know, don't care what this is all about, glad it's straight though. B)

Not to give Awk a +3 stroker, but he recently helped me avoid a mistake. Thanks Awk I:I

one time awk was helping me fix something and he violently attacked me with a chisle it was an awfull experince and scared me for life lol

one time awk was helping me fix something and he violently attacked me with a chisle it was an awfull experince and scared me for life lol

i still need to throw you over your fence so your "light in the loafers" neighbor can have his way with you !!!!!!

Hey bro upon taking some advice of the other mekbers here and looking at past threads your reputation and so on i must publicly say i owe you an appology and im not embrarassed to admit to you and the entre blaster forum i had you pegged wrong bro.i thought you were just being a dick when in reality from what i have seen youre an important part of bf and made alot contributions to members,the sport,and the forums!

I really hadnt ever dug into you and or bothered looking at who or what you do here i honestly just thought you were being a dick to be a dick so i want you to know and everyone else here I FORMALLY APPOLOGIZE FOR THE ALTERCATION AND ID LIKE TO BE ABLE TO BE FORGIVEN IF NOT I FULLY UNDERSTAND BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW OR ATLEAST HEAR ME TELL YOU I WAS WRONG AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE!

I hope i didnt burn too many bridges with you and i hope we can if nothing else just be civil.

Thanks to you awk and the rest of bf for atleast reading whether it makes any difference at all and again im sorry.

Apology is accepted, Now lets have fun, help each other out, and learn!

last time i checked we had like 14,000 members or close to that. and to apoligize to 14,000 people takes guts and glory lol. thanks for apoligizing even though i dont know what this is about. good job

i make them go..................
baaaaaaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

In the back of awks ranger like what, awk banging the mountain goats raw dog in the butt.baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahhahahahhahahahahhahaha

In all seriousness awk is one great dude and has done alot for this community.I:I