awesome setup

fmxr47

Mar 4, 2008
www.myspace.com
so on friday i am picking up the +5+1 sms a arms in my sig, i also have a durablue axle in themail, and meand my dad are makinga new swingarm this weekend, i have 3 yfz450 shocks, and the shocks work perfect with the a arms cause they are long ravel and use 16" shocks, in the rear i guess i will have to make a lowering kit for the yfz shock, and the swingarm will be +3 that we are making. how far have you guys jumped with a stock blaster motor, im doing the top end and thats it for it, i plan on doing a motor swap, but im hoping my setup will soak up those hard landings and now i can turn faster without flipping, i will be over 50" wide in the front untill i get 4 on 1 wheels which will then make me ama legal

Too wide in the front over the back will not turn very well. Stay within 2 inches from front to back.

^ this can be very critical on the track!! i learned that from trial and error!!!

i just got a shee durablue axle that is+2+4 so really its +6 and im getting new rear wheels soon so it will be just about even

thanks, im excited to put all the parts on, i almost enjoy working on it as much as i enjoy riding, after all i am going to be a technician for the rest of my life lol. thx for all the comments guys

yeah my mate runs sms +5+1 a arms with 07 yfz 450 shocks and a +1.5 inch long travel swing arm with a honda 450r rear shock it is amazing he beets people with elkas, custom axis, fox and a few other brands they rule

tha arms were 500 used from sms, they got a bike from one of their racers and parted it, with my 450 shocks the ride is soo amazing, your arms dond even budge when you land cause the front is soo nice, i didnt get around to the swingarm this weekend and my axle isnt in yet but the thing rides great, and i got one hell of a deal on those arms, they are used but only for 4 rides, there wasnt even a scratch on them. although they needed serious alignment, but again i cant say how amazing these things are.

0329082242-1.jpg

0405081454.jpg

0404081738a.jpg