Awesome news!!!

i'm just going from what experience i've had with stock shocks, i figured other shocks probably worked the same way being as the stock ones change so much from being mounted correct to upside down.

i'm not telling you your wrong, but my common sense tells me that a shock will work the same way whether its right side up, up side down, or horizontal. but thats just me. oh, and stock shocks are junk anyways. i can bottom my rear shock out without even trying, and i weigh 130lbs

If it is a dual or triplle rate shock it will change when it is flipped upside down.There are retainers/spacers that will receive pressure from the top spring which in return starts the next spring to start moving and so on and so on.Easiest way for me to explain for you guys to understand.Either way it is a great deal on a set of shocks and they will feel like a cadillac.But not sure if I would say best shock ever.lol very good but not the best ever.Ride the piss out of them and enjoy them.Watch how much faster you get with a set of decent shocks!!

If it is a dual or triplle rate shock it will change when it is flipped upside down.There are retainers/spacers that will receive pressure from the top spring which in return starts the next spring to start moving and so on and so on.Easiest way for me to explain for you guys to understand.Either way it is a great deal on a set of shocks and they will feel like a cadillac.But not sure if I would say best shock ever.lol very good but not the best ever.Ride the piss out of them and enjoy them.Watch how much faster you get with a set of decent shocks!!

what he said it does matter contrary to popular belief and the frame naturally protects it from damage even though it is a pain in the ass when you got your stuff on

HAHAHA thanks man not sure if it is a dual or triple rate shocks all i know is they are pep shocks

Yep, just look at them and see how many sets of springs and retaners you have.It's either 1,2 or 3.1 beingle single rate,2 being dual rate, 3 being tripple rate.

yah haha but they arnt dual or triple rate front and rear shocks are one spring that kinda sucks but owell i still like them

well. its ok that they arent dual rate or triple. motocross you want a triple, and xc you would want dual. But you can actually buy a dual rate kit form hygear. But damn dude. I would be living the dream if somone did that for me.