"atv widening kits" that are available on ebay:

I had one they work pretty good i had the shock conversion one tho. gave a great stance really stable, but they dont work with dynoport pipes and a few other right bend pipes. Overall if you cant afford extended a-arms there well worth it. Also go with the +6

r they good for jumping im currently building a track and if i buy a set instead of making them(original plan) i dnt wont them to break on me when i land i can only imagine how bad that might hurt

I have jumped with mine and I have had no problems.

As far as not working with some right and bend pipes that is because the pipe is so fat and sticks out so far that it actually runs into where the widening kit is.

yea they look easy to make i posted a thread a few weeks back bout making some i beleave freek said he tried making some but they have bends that r hard to get right or so ive heard im still gonna attempt this eventually

^ u got it man, the kit does have some slight bends in it, the ones i made, i had to pack out with washers to get it to line up right and even then it needed aton of minor grinding to get it perfect, but the ebay kit held up great and i like to jump, my swinger broke before the kit did lol

Funny I stumbled upon this thread, I just made templates for the plates tonight for my girlfriends Blaster. I'm gonna have the shop at work cut them out for me, I actually thought about making a couple of sets and selling them.

As for them breaking, theyre 1/4" steel plates. What is going to happen?

Funny I stumbled upon this thread, I just made templates for the plates tonight for my girlfriends Blaster. I'm gonna have the shop at work cut them out for me, I actually thought about making a couple of sets and selling them.

As for them breaking, theyre 1/4" steel plates. What is going to happen?

that was kind of my thought, 1/4" steel isnt thin you know? haha. well, thanks everybody for your thoughts/discussion. when i get some money up i think im probably going to invest in a widening kit and some flotek agressive trail porting.