ATV Barrel Competition

piezzi

Mar 19, 2008
Never seen this before, but I guess it's pretty common in many part of the country. I thought it looked kinda weak at first, but after a minute or two I got into it.

Check it out:

Last edited by a moderator:
true that. I liked see'n the different bikes roll through and noticed most of those riders didn't handle the turns well at all.

pretty cool, but i wonder if a flannel shirt was required gear ?

Where were all the "no time"s coming from? I could understand the ones that hit the barrels but a couple looked clean to my untrained eye, so what's the deal?

AWK that looks like something fun that you could set up for your ride for a friendly competition, maybe once the sun goes down haha. Could break it into classes too: big bores, strokers, stock, etc.

Where were all the "no time"s coming from? I could understand the ones that hit the barrels but a couple looked clean to my untrained eye, so what's the deal?

AWK that looks like something fun that you could set up for your ride for a friendly competition, maybe once the sun goes down haha. Could break it into classes too: big bores, strokers, stock, etc.

You have to go a sertaint way around the barrels.

well, looking at this i know damn well i would never buy a 400ex now. haha.

some of those riders need to stick to the trails. there were only a couple guys doing those 450's justice. that one guy on the atc 250 needs to learn how to sling that ass around because i could see that thing laying down a great time with a good rider on it.

well, looking at this i know damn well i would never buy a 400ex now. haha.

some of those riders need to stick to the trails. there were only a couple guys doing those 450's justice. that one guy on the atc 250 needs to learn how to sling that ass around because i could see that thing laying down a great time with a good rider on it.

I seen that to. The biggest mistakes I seen are not getting the right gear and not breaking the ass end loose to fling it around the barrels. I think a Blaster would be perfect for that kind of racing.

I can't get he vid to load with this slow Internet but just the idea gets me excited. I wish there were more places to ride around where I live. There's plenty of mud but who wants to go kiddin with a blaster? Lol

i feel like the blaster would be good for this to as long as the bike was wide and lowered and the front end stays planted. i know when mine is on the pipe in the right gear the torque is definitely there.