Anyone want to buy an AUTOMATIC Blaster???

Haha yeah some people need to learn what they are selling. A guy on Ebay said that this about a Blaster head.

"Used cylinder head in great shape with no damage,
valves are in great shape, shows no scarring on cam journals,. 100% ready to go. May fit other makes and models so check with a local dealer." Lol

Haha yeah some people need to learn what they are selling. A guy on Ebay said that this about a Blaster head.

valves are in great shape, shows no scarring on cam journals,. 100% ready to go. May fit other makes and models so check with a local dealer." Lol

i think this takes the cake!haha

valves are in great shape, shows no scarring on cam journals"

This is the kind of guys that make it possible for mechanics to afford vacation, lol

i think he has just got it set up all wrong and it wont disengage, so as soon as it starts it wants to roll and pulling it in makes no diffs. still...what a turd!

i know this might sound dumb, but if you put in wrong (the right way) could you even get it close to being automatic? like it being engaged but it is disengaged enough to let it move? i've always wondered if you could do it if it was put in the correct "wrong" order. and this might make me sound like a dumbass, but i would like to know if anybody has tried, i've always just put it in the right way that way i don't have to redo it haha.