Anyone help out with a arm measurements

reckless

Aug 12, 2013
I need to know standard arm lengths as i have a set that are aftermarket but dont know what the are compared to standard

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    956.4 KB · Views: 208
Both your posts are in the wrong sections, this needs to go in the suspension section and the other post needs to be in the for sale section

Both your posts are in the wrong sections, this needs to go in the suspension section and the other post needs to be in the for sale section

Cant post in forsale as it said some error message about not being verified or not had enough posts

Second of all full rebilds kind of covers most, if you have nothing to input just breeze on past like everyone else no one called the forum police

Best one i got at the minute will take some more any one after a set of these il do a good price for a blaster forum member other than mert lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 211
not sure they are ASR actually because the upper a arm is a solid tubeing which they are famous for their upper mounting system, the tubing looks similar tho nice and beefy but actually they lack the beautiful curves so im going to strongly suggest that they are LSR and kinda looks like they don't curve forward so kinda thinking +2+0 but would need measurements to confirm of course.

Reactions: reckless
Now that the spare arms are sorted can you guys identify these arms these are the ones that are on my yzf250 blaster the bushes are well and truly ruined but again dont know make as they come on a blaster ??

Cheers peeps

small world I purchased these last week
I put a pic on facebook and they're all saying maybe lonestar? I assume that's lsr?