anyone from michigan want a side job???

I am also from MI
I would also help you out as well, I am sure Tim is more then able to get it running for you
If you would like we can dyno the bike and get the timing and jetting correct.
Since the cylinder is ported, we would also place a degree wheel on the crank and know where the ports are located

DUDE!
Make the drive!
Dyno time is GOLD!!!!!!!!
I:I
HUGE offer by Kennedy Power!!!!!!

The dyno time is not free, but 75/hour is very fair.
You could learn how much of a impact the pilot jet, air screw and main jet affect the power and throttle response
If you decide to choose this route, the clutch might also be weak. I have dyno tested several hundred bikes and 80% of them have a clutch slip issue that would be identified on the first dyno pull. I have all the clutch components in stock
Thanks

The dyno time is not free, but 75/hour is very fair.
You could learn how much of a impact the pilot jet, air screw and main jet affect the power and throttle response
If you decide to choose this route, the clutch might also be weak. I have dyno tested several hundred bikes and 80% of them have a clutch slip issue that would be identified on the first dyno pull. I have all the clutch components in stock
Thanks

i didn't mean like f that an 1.5 away i've been driving 2.5hrs 1way for work this week i ment sweet i talked to yb too about his motor i wish last june i knew u kennedy i would have brought it to u.

And no it's not fixed yet i've been tooooooo bizy to even think about going to tims.thanks guys

Dude, just a heads up, yfz's require alot more money when worked on....unless you get one that just recently got rebuilt, i would never buy one...friend of mine has one and his counter balance shaft messed up and screwed his whole engine!!!!

Dude, just a heads up, yfz's require alot more money when worked on....unless you get one that just recently got rebuilt, i would never buy one...friend of mine has one and his counter balance shaft messed up and screwed his whole engine!!!!

Like $1800 or more just to bring it back to stock power.
4 cycle engine repair is way to costly

Like $1800 or more just to bring it back to stock power.
4 cycle engine repair is way to costly

exactly...which is why i went to these mini beasts...(2 strokes). Luckily, there is a Trade School in our area that will do labor costs free.....I told him they will F**k up your engine, but he's like, i know what I'm doing.......im gonna laugh my ass off if they didn't tighten a bolt down tight enough and it ends up destroying his clutch or tranny!!!! I:I

EDIT!!!!: I've also heard that the yfz's need rebuilt every 40hrs (top end) when raced....

exactly...which is why i went to these mini beasts...(2 strokes). Luckily, there is a Trade School in our area that will do labor costs free.....I told him they will F**k up your engine, but he's like, i know what I'm doing.......im gonna laugh my ass off if they didn't tighten a bolt down tight enough and it ends up destroying his clutch or tranny!!!! I:I

EDIT!!!!: I've also heard that the yfz's need rebuilt every 40hrs (top end) when raced....

Not true.... I know people that have raced there's hard since thy go em in 04 and all they have done is adjusted valves and changed the oil and the cylinder still looks great

sounds like ur buddy bought one built on friday