anyone bought a Dyno port Exhaust off website?

MTN13

Oct 24, 2008
Michigan/ Ohio
hey everyone, its been a while since ive been on here.....

because its been winter i haven't been ridin, and now that springs comin im starting to buy some new parts, just picked up a 30mm carb yesterday.....

anyway im lookin to get a dyno port exhaust and was wondering if anyone has bought one off there website? The reason i ask is i want to know if its trustworthy, there are no reviews and no pic of the product and i wanna make sure im not gonna get ripped off....

or does anyone know where a good place to look for pipes is??

thanks for the input

Blanshee has a right bend Dynoport and he loves it. I used to have one on my old KX125 and it was a great pipe.

Also check the pipe review in the engine section it is a sticky. I think some posted a review on the Dyon port.

I had a phantom and toomey best pipes i had ever owend ive been rideing my 06 blaster with an fmf i hate fmf not the worst but perty close the toomys on an 04 blaster and the phantom is on an 01 blaster best pipes ever

well im not really looking for pipe reviews i know i want a dyno port, i've read good things about them but i was just wondering if anyone had ordered from there website, but after further research you have to call and order, im just in need of a new pipe and silencer this fmf is not enough with all the engine work i have done, and i want a good right hand bend pipe