Anybody in CO,DC,Maine,MD,Mich,NV, NJ, RI or VT...

Looking for people in the following states, that might have a house for rent for CHEAP.
My family and i are trying to get back out in our own place, but would like to consider relocating to these areas.
Colorado
District of Columbia
Maine
Maryland
Michigan
Nevada
New Jersey
Rhode Island
Vermont

about us :
A family of many, 2 adults (Me and my wife), 1 child (our son), 1 dog, 2 cats, and of course the blasty and the car hehehehe
I wont bore all of you with our sob story or whatever, just looking to see if anyone has a cheap ass rental property in those states that they could hook us up with for a while.. Preferably a place with a good outlook on jobs, need job to pay the rent ;)

up in jersey, theres a few awesome houses:3 bedroom 1 and 1/2 bath, in-ground pool, 1 car garage and a big shed in the back. $300,000... pretty nice. built in 1980. let me try to gget a link..

Your right, mild winters beautiful summers, no hurricains(in Austin), it snows once every three years for about two seconds. Who would want that?! And I forgot all the beautiful women. UT is a very nice place to visit in the spring!