Anybody else play??

Sonia_69

Jun 6, 2011
Iowa
So I not only like to ride, I am also a gamer and my favorite game is coming out next tuesday :) Gears of War 3 my boyfriend and I are huge fans of this game, I have even preordered 2 limited edition GOW3 Xbox 360! So is anyone else a fan?? Super stoked about online gameplay for this release!!!

Gears 2's release was a bummer for me, I'm hoping this is better. But yeah, I do play some. Limited Edition reserved here as well.

Yea not real big into cod, but i have played some. And yea gow 2 was pretty much the same, i played the beta for 3 and I like that they added new weapons and they also added new game types and such, and yea Im hoping the full game blows 2 outta the water!

Yea not real big into cod, but i have played some. And yea gow 2 was pretty much the same, i played the beta for 3 and I like that they added new weapons and they also added new game types and such, and yea Im hoping the full game blows 2 outta the water!

The retro lancer pisses me off though. Sawed off seems cool.

Dido on the retro lancer, the sawed off is badass when Im the one to shoot first lol

I did spend a good amount of time playing with the sawed off. The game seemed to play flawless once the dedicated servers were launched.

gears of war pisses me off to no end... but i still play lol. cant wait for the 3rd release, i will be at busco then but i will have a copy waiting for me when i get back I:I

No I'm waition for the MW3 special edition that will enivitibly be out in november. Although thats the one my cousin preordered and I'm excited cause on the friday it comes out he's comeing over so we can play like crazy. It looks epic and hopefully they dont leave any false cliff hangers. Wasent a very big fan of #2 it was very slugish really ticked me off while I played ofver at his house #1 was way better in terms of character control. Only did it for the achievements. If you watched the promo download they issued a few months ago they fixed the "Penjulim" effect in 1 where the character control was fast and really good from sh!tty in the second to a lot like the 1st but slows like in the second exactly when and where you need it to be which is pretty damn awesome now. From what I've seen and have been told by many. It's a fool proof game shure to sell out plenty of the game, for quite a while. Also all the preorders are out in my area so that tells me something. But I'm gonna wait for MW3/WW3 which is shure to be a special order game console as well.

My only problem with MW2 is I dont know the maps very well I'm a fair shooter about a second or first lieutenant pretty decent for the most part but not good enough to face the people who play constantly lol :-[ I get few kills but I usally get by with a 2 or 3 deaths or. Most of the day with the 320GB like the GW3 special with the 2 custom matched controlers the real B!tch is it's more than likely gonna be $400 which is a little past my limit for now lol hahahahahahaha :)

@ Racer51 Dont play MW either lol but yea im sure the special edition console will run $399, $50 to preorder it.... I preordered 2 of the gears cuz I want one to replace the slim i traded for a blaster and my bf decided he needed one to! So its gonna b a pretty penny for both consoles next tuesday lol

@Kronik Yea thats what I used mostly too in the beta, but it can screw you over sometimes, its too slow reloading even with the active and that can get u killed fast! Lol

@Noob Lol yea it pisses me off too, gonna have to resist chuckin my gow custom controller lol I would b even more pissed if I ended up bustin one cuz I got blown in have with the sawed off while being the last person alive on my team to take the win lol

yea sonia 69 I'm definatly gonna keep my ear to the groung for the elephant stampede lol my real problem is getting a new wireless router and faster internet to be able to play a lot. Hopefully I can find a netgear N600 and the SE console later on