any way a blaster can match an ltz400?

Myusername, my LTZ rips. And yes I think just about everyone knows that the ltz is the same as the drz. And it comes wider, faster, and stronger pulling than my Blaster or well any Blaster I have riden is.

I must have gotten a lemon then. as well as my buddy who also has a drz400. i must say, i miss how fun that bike was, but power was not its forte. it had no balls and neither does his.

i'm not saying it wont beat a blaster. but a built blaster? I doubt unless the rider sucks donkey balls.

there isnt much you can do to a 400 unless you put a big bore and stroker kit in it, then you dont have a 400 anymore. look up mrd ssw. the ssw stands for sisnero speed works. they make the best pipe you can buy for these bikes. and eddie sisnero makes the best motors for these 400sm's. i was running his pipe, and jetting and everything according to him, and the bike still had no balls. without a 434 kit, your not making over 40hp. thats just the way it is. plus weight isnt a strong point compared to a blaster either.

sorry 98. not trying to be a dick. i just know how these motors run.

i'm not doing the whole this quad vs. that quad thing anymore... its pretty fuggin retarded.

if you have the money to spend to make your blaster compete with a ltz400 in power and suspension, you might as well just save your coins and sell your blaster and buy a 450.

everyone wants all the power they can get, and the best handling quad they can get. i got my blaster for free, and i have almost 2k wrapped up into it now, and no internal motor work done other than a home port job. and that didnt do much at all.

what i'm saying is, you can do what you want, but in the end you still have a blaster. whether its a stock blaster, or a blaster with several thousand dollars invested, guess what? you didnt change the name. the only reason why i still have mine, and havent moved on to something better is because it has sentimental value to me

Alright well I'll end on this note.....I would HIGHLY suggest a 400. In my opinion they are great quads and I haven't had ONE problem yet. Also, everyone here knows that Blasters are worth next to nothing. If you don't realize this you are in denile. I mean look at me. I had well over $3000 into mine and it got me $550. Really? If you put $3000 into any other wheeler you will get at least half of it back. Not Blasters.

^a lot of that is location based too. quads around here are severely inflated, especially 03+ blasters if you find one for under $1300 its usually trashed or already sold, and those are generally stock.

Alright well I'll end on this note.....I would HIGHLY suggest a 400. In my opinion they are great quads and I haven't had ONE problem yet. Also, everyone here knows that Blasters are worth next to nothing. If you don't realize this you are in denile. I mean look at me. I had well over $3000 into mine and it got me $550. Really? If you put $3000 into any other wheeler you will get at least half of it back. Not Blasters.

i know of drz's with 30k miles on stock engines running just fine. thats enough to make me think they are good motors. idk about the ltz frames though, and they are by no means a race bred engine, but they are good. just not as powerful as people make them out to be

thats because nobody wants to buy a blaster for expensive especially if it looks like a turd and has no way to prove the work has been done.

thats because nobody wants to buy a blaster for expensive especially if it looks like a turd and has no way to prove the work has been done.

if i didnt get mine for free by my grandpa, i wouldnt have bought one at all. they are turds. the only way to make them not a turd is with money, and lots of it.

Most people who buy a Blaster are economically forced into it. I mean if you could choose between a Blaster and a 450 which would it be?

i would probley stick with my blaster to be 100% honest just because 450 completly suck for tight trails from what i hear and im not a 4 stroke guy i would take a 250r over all of them
and it doesnt realy take that much money to make a blaster pretty snapy