Any Beach goers?

yes se-r

Aug 6, 2009
Long Island, NY
I recently started to produce tire deflators with a coworker and was just gauging interest in a few places to see if anyone would want to purchase a set.

now please, no one is forcing you to buy them, if you dont like the idea, no one said you had to comment. i dont care if you can make them yourself or whatever the case may be, please keep it to yourself-thanks

On to the product, for $10 shipped it will include 4 tire deflators on a closable keyring
IMG00009.jpg

for those that dont know, you clip these onto your tire valve to lower the air pressure when driving onto the beach, sorry didnt even think to write that lol
heres how it works:
IMG00006.jpg

pm me if youd like a set i have a few already made, should have tons more by the end of tomorrow. thanks

slick idea bro, but only beach i'll be going to is busco beach!!!!!!!

haha thanks guys, yea i live on long island so we have beaches all over hopefully theres some ppl that drive onto the beach on here..if not no biggie worth a shot

do they clip on and stay there???? why the need for 4 ????

yes we made them as sets of four so you can walk around your truck and clip them on one at a time and by the time you get around to the last one its just about time to take off the first one saving lots of time lol..

of course tire size, psi and a few other factors impact this, after 1-2 times you know when to pull em off.

yea its actually really handy..they sell these obv not binder clips lol but they do sell real ones but they go for like 40-80 depending on the brand. sure you can make them yourself but good luck drilling holes into spring steel.

i have a 7 axis cnc laser at my fingertips so its quite easy to bang out 100s of these in minutes ;]