Feb 4, 2009
Minnesota
www.hookit.com
another purchase I:IB)8-|:D

already have the 16 inch length shocks "Elka" shocks for this setup

SMS +5+1 Long Travel A Arms
+5_+1_SMS_LT_a_arms.jpg

Price: $679.95
In stock: yes Snyder Motorsports Yamaha blaster +5 wide +1 forward Long Travel A Arms. This kit uses 16 inch length shocks we can sell you "Elka" shocks for this setup. This kit is most known for the serious MX or Flat Track racer. You have to run 4 on 1 offset rims to make your total width 49 1/4 inches wide, legal for AMA use. The 4 on 1 offset rims help correct the grometry and reduce bump steer. Theese arms are as good as it gets for MX it will soak up the bumps like a 450. The kit includes Frap ball joints, chromoly tie rods, and urathane bushings. The ball joints are a direct replacements. You do not have to drill the spindle or anything like that, they bolt right up. The bushings that come with the kit are made from urathane and have a one year warranty. The A Arms are made from 4130 chromoly tube and are tig welded. It comes in black powder coat.

My old ones for my backup atv practice quad build

American Star
Pro X-Series Long Travel Chromoly Racing A-Arms
Designed From The Ground Up For The Serious Hard Core Racer!

Hello! We are asked daily what makes our ATV Racing A-Arms better than our competitors. Why are our A-Arms on
average 20% less money than other brands of A-Arms? Why should I buy American Star A-Arms over our competitors?

Let’s start with why we believe our A-Arms are better than our competitors. American Star has been in the ATV
Suspension manufacturing business for a decade. Other Companies have come and gone especially with the
downturn of the economy the last few years. You will notice that we are still here to professionally service all our
wonderful customers. In fact, our clientel is constantly on the up rise and increasing dramatically. So here is a list of
a few things that we believe makes our American Star Pro X-Series A-Arms a much better value than our competitors.

• A-Arms: One Inch .083 Wall Aircraft Grade 4130 Chromoly Tubing

• Tie Rods: 5/8 Inch .120 Wall 4130 Chromoly With 303 Stainless Steel Threads

• Full Caster Adjust Ability Via Our Chrome Plated 16,200 lb Rated 4130 Chromoly Rod Ends And Billet Aluminum
High Misalignment Collars

• Full Camber Adjust Ability Via Our Chrome Plated 28,000 lb Rated 4130 Chromoly Teflon/Kevlar Lined Maximum
Travel Ball Joints

• 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum Hardware and 100% Liquid Injected Delron Bushings

• All American Star A-Arms And Tie Rods Are Precision Fabricated And TIG Welded By Our Certified In House
Professional Welders And Fabricators

• All American Star A-Arms and Tie Rods Are Lifetime Structurally Warranted!

• You Have Color Choice Of Gloss Black, Bright Red or Charcoal Hammertone

• Pro X-Series Long Travel A-Arms All Take A Longer Than Standard Length Shock
YFZ450-Raptor_700_PRO_X_LT_PKG-250x187.jpg

man i wish i had the cash to plunk down on some of those! pics when they're installed on both or you're lying....

what are you going with old ones? are they extended?
edit: never mind, read the rest of the post